We supply a chuppa rental that is a DIY wedding canopy arch for your ceremony. Our portable wedding canopy chuppa rentals require less setup time than a fully draped tunnel. Our DIY canopy rentals take up a 10-foot x 10-foot space. Let’s break down how to build your chuppa with pipe and drape. Set this package up as a square with straight fabric, then pull it back on all (4) sides. We recommend uplighting with our wedding canopy chuppa rentals because it looks amazing. All you need is (4) battery-powered uplights to make this shine at your wedding or ceremony. Read More...
MAKE IT MODERN WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
DIY Chuppa decorations are do-it-yourself wedding canopies used for ceremony arches, stages & sweetheart tables. Are your draping vendors putting you over budget? Drape it yourself for a fraction of their prices, it’s easy & beautiful! Having this cabana or portable chuppa (Huppah or Hoopa is pronounced as Huupa) used for an entranceway or wedding ceremony will give your celebration a signature look. Use our draping rentals for DIY wedding ceremonies, receptions & events. If you want to know how to make a chuppa using pipe & drape, then keep reading.
We encourage you to think outside the box when determining where to set up the canopy rentals (no pun intended!). Besides a doorway, you can set up our canopies in the center of your room, around a sweetheart table, around lounge furniture, or frame your cake table. Expect many compliments from your guests when using our wedding canopy chuppa rentals. This is a variation of our round chuppa rental that is also available. This also takes up less space than our round chuppa meaning it is more cost-effective. The possibilities are endless! So what are you waiting for? No matter if you are searching for a chuppa rental in Maryland or anywhere else, you have this look from us nationwide. Get the chuppa you deserve and rent our wedding canopy arch today. #toppicks #listgobodesigns
(12) Important Chuppa DIY Wedding Canopy Arch Rental for Ceremonies Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Because doorways are high traffic areas, make sure all fabric is centered, swagged back & secured safely
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linen or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)