Once you reserve our printer package you can add more images to your rental at a reduced price. These are great for higher guest counts and high-use events. Guest love photo booths & may take more than (1) picture during the event. For typical events we recommend a total of 400 photos. If you already have the printer kit with 200 photos, then you would have to add a quantity of (2) on this page to get an extra 200 prints (200+200=400). Read More...
GET MORE PICTURES WITH REDUCED PRICES PER PRINT
Reserve 100 more photo booth pictures for total peace of mind. It is always great to have a printed picture to hand guests as their keepsake. The last thing you want happening is running out of paper to print images. To make sure this doesn’t happen ShipOur.Wedding™ gives you the opportunity to rent more pictures with your printer kit. Learn more about how you can get more pics @ $0.30 per photo below.
This all adds up to a fun and memorable DIY wedding reception/private party. Photo booths are the best way to capture the essence of your celebration. Make sure to rent extra pictures so that your fun does not stop. If you are renting a printer kit with your DIY photo booth, then add 100 more photo booth pictures directly from this page.
(11) Important DIY Photo Booth Printer Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- If you reserved a printer from us, test this with your photo booth as soon as you receive it
- Make sure you anticipate how many photos you will need
- Do not use any of our equipment unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Our equipment can only be used indoors without any exposure to outside elements
- When renting our printer, have a pair of scissors available for cutting printed photo booth strips in half (scissors not provided with rental)
- When running cables from the photo booth printer across the ground, make sure to tape cords down (prevents inconvenience, knocking over equipment)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental and use it to hide the cords safely
- Have an attendant running your photo booth to prevent long lines from guests taking multiple photos in a row
- Make sure your light source is bright to make sure your printed photos are not underexposed
- We recommend having a skirted banquet table near your photo booth as a place to set your printer, optional props, or scrapbooking station (if you are providing material)