Rent a grand entrance red carpet for a classic way to enter your event space. You have seen these at high-profile events, now you too can take advantage of a longer runway. Simply roll it out and you instantly have a fancy entranceway! We recommend this option because it is a simple way to make a statement. Bundle this with doorway draping and stanchions for a complete look. Find out how easy this is by continuing below. Read More...
MAKE YOUR GRAND ENTRANCE WITH DIY RED CARPETS
Rest assured that our red carpets are made from high-quality material. We believe that the expectation of your guests will be elevated once they strut their stuff across your doorway red carpet. You can use this for a longer step & repeat backdrop, a photo booth rental, or by your entrance with a draped doorway.
For your convenience, we also have a shorter 8×3 photo booth red carpet available. We recommend this longer version for doorways and events where you anticipate more guests or longer lines. Just imagine your photographers taking photos of your guests as they enter your venue. There are so many options we will let you decide the best way to use our grand entrance red carpet rentals. Get an Emmy-worthy entrance by renting the grand entrance red carpet from ShipOur.Wedding™.
(12) Important DIY Grand Entrance Red Carpet Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- This red carpet can not be setup outside in wet environments, must be on a level surface
- Carpet must be vacuumed before being sent to us to avoid a cleaning fee
- We recommend rolling out the red carpet hours before your event (helps stretch it in place)
- Use heavy objects on the 4 corners when completely unrolled (helps stretch it in place)
- Use red carpet to hide cords underneath to ensure safety & give a cleaner setup
- Use red tape to keep the carpet flat on the short edges
- If there will be traffic over the carpet before your event begins, we recommend using a quick vacuum to give a clean finished look
- Center red carpet on main doorway for ultimate grand entrance
- When done, carefully remove the tape (if applied), then vacuum the red carpet before rolling it up
- To keep carpet tight when rolling up, use tape around the roll in two places
- You are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment (including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)