Rent an Italian port backdrop for a truly romantic DIY Mediterranean banner. If you are thinking about using this step and repeat for your wedding reception or event, then get ready for guests to be amazed. This printed design has stunning views with houses built directly into the surrounding hills. We can think of a handful of event themes this can be used for. This banner rental is a great value with a price tag of $119. Read More...
SAY MAMMA MIA TO OUR ITALIAN PORT BACKDROP
When you pose for photos in this people will think that you actually been there. This setting is so realistic-looking that it will be a great addition to any Italian or Roman-inspired theme. To help with sharing pictures and creating memories you can bundle and save with a DIY photo booth package. Another great addition is our remarkable red carpet rental as a finishing touch.
Once you place your order on ShipOur.Wedding™ you are ensuring peace of mind your budget will LOVE. Your rental will arrive at least two days prior to your event with everything included. Follow our step-by-step instructions for a stress-free setup. The days of hiring an expensive photographer are long gone. Get a fun do it yourself experience & rent an Italian port photo booth banner today.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Italian Port Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)